My Mangaka LIFE, book 1- Pen, A4 Paper, & Worksheets
Whether you're ready to get published or are a beginner looking to learn how to make manga, this easy to understand instructional book is for you! No matter what your budget you can follow along with the tutorials in this book! Author Lizbeth R. Jimenez (aka "Mama Mushroom") has included lists of affordable art supplies (and clever alternatives to professional tools) to fit any budget (without sacrificing quality results for your art!)
Enjoy step-by-step instructions on drawing your pages, using/caring for dipping pens, beautiful shading techniques, and so much more!
This special $45 set includes:
- 1 "How to Draw Manga" book (80 pages)
- 1 Micron pen (point size 0.1)
- 1 sheet of A4 manga paper with Lizbeth's art printed on it so you can practice your inking skills!
- 2 sheets of blank A4 manga paper so you can try out your manga making skills!
- 3 sheets with different skill sharpening activities so you can try out the inking techniques in Lizbeth's book!